I get a “gift” in the mail today.
Diabeetus01, Fizardbath, Lilbonobon, and Shiay are all sadistic monsters from the next door neighbor’s bathroom closet and can all get uncomfortably warm with blankets from the dryer with no fabric softener.
We love you lots too. 8D <3
This was a really old tag that had been in my drafts since forever… Shout out to Grave, hehe.
1. Before selling your soul to the internet, what was your main thing to do?
I don’t even remember my life before selling my soul to the internet anymore?? //hit
Actually I like to listen to old school US/UK music a lot. I still do. And I doodled, too - but I definitely wouldn’t be where I am now without… selling my soul. LOL-
2. Would you call yourself physically fit / in shape?
Nope, but I… do what I can to be? I dance rather often, and walk… to a lot of places…
3. What is something you are proud of, whether it be something you’ve made or something you’ve done or achieved?
Been a bit more confrontational about things, along with trying to be a bit more sociable. It’s making me happier, I think.
4. What’s on your mind when you’ve unplugged?
RPS. CHARACTERS. ART.
5. Which season do you prefer?
Winter. I’ve always been enamored with snow, and after living for 4 years in a place where it snows till April… it can be inconvenient, but it can also be a time that I can arrange to spend with friends hehe.
6. Do you have a daily ritual?
Pretty much? Back in school, it’s waking up an hour or two before classes, cooking myself some food (or not), going to classes, attending bands or yearbook, chatting with my woman, returning home, doing homework, sleeping LOL. For the summer it’s pretty much the same thing except… no homework.
7. You’re alone in a empty room. It’s pitch black and there is other sound except for a single, constant tapping in the distance. What would you do?
Stays in a corner in fetal position because I’m a coward.;;;;;;; I HATE JUMP SCARES
8. What is a fear you have?
9. If you had to lose your eyesight, your hearing, or your voice, which would it be and why?
My voice. I’ve actually gotten pretty used to imagining my life without my voice (mings very hard at this), but I certainly don’t want to lose my eyesight or my hearing. Art/visual and audio things are just too important to me - and people don’t have to listen to the derp that is me LOL.
I’ll just need to practice speedwriting.
10. Can you overflow a waterfall?
Actually can only get this because of my woman.
Did you ever just feel so lucky for knowing someone you met online?
Like.. I was one click away from not following you. I was one second away from never even knowing of your existence.
I would never have been this happy.
if english isn’t your first language but you think and dream in english and sometimes have to mentally translate from english to your first language when speaking it as a consequence of your consistent exposure to the internet clap your hands